Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'll Never, No Never.


June 9, 2013
Sorry everyone, no time this week. I spent time elsewhere in my emailing this week. I'll report next week; my new companion and trainee is Elder Young, and he's a great guy. We'll be working hard in Chai Wan.
 
To my family and friends, remember there's a lot of deceiving things in this world, and as the world increases it's capacity for deception, the greater need we have to hold fast to what we know and not dare to staple ourselves to our fears and our doubts, because the only direction they go is down. Remember what you're really looking for is happiness, and happiness is meant to be eternal, and it is only found in the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. I will never forsake the gospel of Jesus Christ. God did not lie to me when He told me it was true. I am willing to lean on that.
 
Love,
Elder Hazen

No comments:

Post a Comment